Ecrion Software Inc. Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > XF Rendering Server > Archived Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

XChart samples not working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
jerryc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote jerryc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: XChart samples not working
    Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 10:54am
I am upgrading to the lastest version of the XF Server (Ultrascale). All my xcharts have ceased to work.  The samples I have seen on your site, such as this one here also do not work.

http://www.ecrion.com/Support/Resources/Rendering%20Capabilities/Details.aspx?id=2

Can I have some sample code as to how this works. You used to include all sorts of useful samples with the install. They seem to currently be limited to the absolute basics.

Any samples would help.
jerryc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote jerryc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 10:36am
Ok, never mind on this one. I figured this out. The spefication changed and the charts are slighly different. Apparently pie-3d and slice-3d are no longer required. The next problem I am having is that Ultrascale appears unable to render to any web image format.  Can anyone tell me if Ultrascale can render an xchart to png or jpg as you could in the older versions?
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2009 at 8:03am
Rendering in GIF/JPEG formats will be reinstated in version 7.5 due mid October 2009.

Edited by admin - 09 Sep 2009 at 1:36pm
 Post Reply Post Reply