Ecrion Software Inc. Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > XF Designer > Bugs and New Features
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UI Crash Reporting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
slumtrimpet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote slumtrimpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UI Crash Reporting
    Posted: 03 Feb 2009 at 4:31pm
I've been testing the new 2008 Designer for about a week now and have come across some reproducible crash causing bugs in the UI.  This is not to say that I'm unhappy with your product.  I am am in fact intending to purchase as, even with the UI quirks, it still seems to be the best designer on the market.

My question is.. what would be the recommended method to report UI bugs?  Do you have a means to upload a "problem" xfd along with steps required to reproduce the crash?  Will you actively work to squash bugs as/if your users report them in?
florinv View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote florinv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2009 at 12:32pm
Please send any issues that you encounter to support@ecrion.com
You may also want to try the new XF Designer 2009 before submiting bugs.
slumtrimpet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote slumtrimpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2009 at 1:45pm
I'd love to try out a new release.  I don't see 2009 on your site though.  Can you link it please?
 Post Reply Post Reply