Ecrion Software Inc. Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > XF Designer > Generic Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Markers outside of page

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
mattucg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote mattucg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Markers outside of page
    Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 1:42pm
I am attempting to build something similar to a TOC using markers. I have previously used markers to show a range of items appearing on a page, but I was hoping to use markers to get values outside the current page. Is that possible?

Normally, I would do have something like this appear in region-before

<fo:retrieve-marker retrieve-class-name="CodeLow" retrieve-boundary="page" retrieve-position="first-starting-within-page"/>
<fo:inline> - </fo:inline>
<fo:retrieve-marker retrieve-class-name="CodeHigh" retrieve-boundary="page" retrieve-position="last-starting-within-page"/>

That works well, but I would like to have something on the first page only which has absolute max and min values across the whole document. Changing retrieve-boundary to "document" or "page-sequence" does not seem to do anything different.

Edited by mattucg - 08 Nov 2011 at 1:42pm
radup View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Adminstrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote radup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 6:19am
Hi mattucg,
Can you be more specific with what you want to achieve? And if you can please send us an email with an example along with your explanations to support@ecrion.com.
 Post Reply Post Reply